Thursday, October 27, 2011

FREEDOM

Hello Blogworld,

Well last night I went to sleep feeling pretty bad for myself.  Had a good pity party.  Funny thing is after a good night sleep I can see the other side.  I have my freedom.  I have the chance to find someone who wants forever with me.  I can take what I learned from relationship with Bear and move on. Don't get me wrong.  His arms would feel so good and I would jump at the chance to be in them again. Bear will always have a special place in my heart. I don't have to be alone forever.  But this freedom lets me have the chance to date.  Just how does a woman in her forties do that.  I do not have the slightest clue.  What I do have is faith.  Faith that God loves me.  Faith that His Word is true and can be trusted.  One of the biggest attractions Bear had was that he was a man of faith.  So today is the first day of the rest of my life.  I have the choice to be happy or sad.  I choose to be a happy,joyful, woman.  Sorry if my words come out jumbled there is just so much in my head trying to get to my fingers.
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment