Sunday, November 11, 2012

Time can expand your vision

Hello Blogworld

I am finally back.  T&I are doing good.  Still no spankings going on.  He stills jokes about it but I don't that I could handle it.  Maybe someday but maybe not.  I am working on figuring out a couple of things.  Today I am just so content with life.  T and I ran a couple of errands this afternoon and really enjoyed our togetherness.  Friday night we went out and T was slow moving yesterday morning.  I did good getthing up and getting our cars dropped off for some maintenence.  I even ran out did some shopping for a new winter coat I really needed.  Lately I have been dong great on sales.  T has really been impressed with my efforts to save us money on big purchases.  And his praise is so appreciated.  I realized that I am a woman who is extremely sensitive to criticism. I get depressed easily.  And overwhelmed easily also.  I work in the healthcare industry doing private duty care.  I basically run my patients life.  Very satisfing to be able to make such a difference in the quality of life fot another person.  But then I come home and need to relax, and have time to myself.  Hard thing for T to handle.  He is retired and wants my attention,time and to be the focus.  So I am struggling to balance everything.

Good news on the family front and where I get my title.  I still have a relationship with my sisters.  I think it is possible that her comment about T needing to be protected may not have been about money.  I am not saying this is what she was talking about but it is possible.   I have a preteen child.  During that conversation I had told her that T watched my child while I went to court with the ex.  She might be concerned about T having to care for my child while I am working.  This is something that we discussed before I moved in.  Several discussions in fact.  But I am not hurt by her thinking T needed to be protected in that situation.  But if she is looking at me as a golddigger then I am hurt.  She doesn't like the age difference  But it's not her call.  I have attended a couple of family functions  for her children and we talk to each other.  But it's not the same.  I am waiting to see how she handles the holidays coming up.  That all for now.  
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment