Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A wonderful day

Hi Blogworld

Tonight I am really enjoying my life.  My day started off great.  I made a pork roast in the crock pot so we would have a good meal without heating up the house.  I got a load of laundry started,showered,dressed and tidied our bedroom up before going to work.  Work was good.  I got to do some extras for my client that will improve her quality of life.  This trust is something I have worked so hard to earn.   At home afterwards T and I went thru the mail together.  I have never enjoyed such domestic bliss.  I even like making plates for everyone.  T talked while I cleaned up the kitchen.  Then we went and folded the laundry together.  We are doing everything together and it isn't bugging me!  No annoyance and I noticed how I am asking him for his input on little things like what seasonings on the roast.  Right now I am sitting at the patio set outside just enjoying the weather.  Life is good.  I am moving on and enjoying T and the life we are building together.
Jenny

4 comments:

  1. So great to hear you so happy, sounds like things are as they shoudl be. I hope all you days are like this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am learning to relax and let go.

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you're adjusting nicely. That's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a work in progress but I am so enjoying the good moments that I am working hard to string more of them together. Thanks for reading.

      Delete