Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Well I am learning

Hello Blogworld
I have moved in with T.  I am struggling in some ways and in others have never been happier.  I have not been with a man 24/7 in 17 years.  T likes togetherness.  I am used to my space.  Especially in the morning.  He is too helpful. Wants to be in the bathroom while I am washing my face and brushing my teeth.  Open the sugar for my tea.  It should be sweet. I am finding it annoying.  I have apologized and talked to him about how I feel akward with him watching me.  The man doesn't miss a thing.    He has actually talked about spanking me.  I didn't say a word  he just said if I didn't stop trying to control him He would spank my butt.  I didn't object to it just tried to let him know my intentions.  T is diabetic and I get aggressive about him not eating sugar.  I mean well.  I want him alive.  But I see myself also pushing him, having a temper tantrum to get my own way according to him.  I just wanted him to see my point of view and hear me.  I was not feeling heard. And I want to see if he would follow thru but don't want to deserve that.  Does that make sense? 
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Makes perfect sense:).

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes perfect sense to me. Let us know how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are doing good and adjusting. He still makes jokes daily about spanking me. Actually mentioned using the spatula while putting away dishes this morning. Today would have been my 25th anniversary if I were married. I woke up and thought how much happier I am with T than in that relationship.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete