Monday, May 28, 2012

Control Freak

Okay I realize I am one.  Big time.  I want what I want when I want it,how I want it. But this weekend T took over.  And it felt wonderful not be the one in control.  To not have to make the decisions was such a gift.  It felt good to not to be responsible.  There was one problem for me.  I like my space in the morning to wash up,brush my teeth ect..  at my own pace.  He was there trying to be helpful and put away my hair stuff, close lids on things.  And it drove me nuts.  I actually did ask him to let me be.  And he said no.  I have to get used to this I guess.  But how???  He wasn't trying to rush me at all just wanted to be by me and talk.  I wasn't exactly Miss Sunshine so thankful spanking doesn't happen here.  I probably would have earned and deserved it.  Need to go make dessert so I will add more later.
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. In my opinion as a woman who does terribly (and possibly terrible things) before coffee, nothing is more testing than morning events!
    Giving up control can be so hard...But it does have its own rewards to be sure.
    I think that getting used to it really just takes time and communication...
    Just my two cents!

    ReplyDelete