Thursday, May 3, 2012

Life begins

Hi Blogworld
Sorry I have been absent.  Life has been so busy.  T suddenly sold his house and we had to find a new place.  But we did and moved him into in in 36 days.  Yes you read that right 36 days.  It's been a wild ride.  And we did it together.  We are creating our home,our traditions,our routines.  He wants me and my boys to come live there.  I am so happy. I feel such peace,serinity and security at the new place. It feels like everything I have been waiting for is here.  Life begins again.  It's no Taj Mahal but it's my home sweet home. 
Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogworld. :) Glad to hear that things sound like they are getting better for you. Best of luck in the new part of your journey and your new home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana
      Thanks. It's kinda scary but I really think it's the right move for me.
      Jenny

      Delete