Friday, April 13, 2012

Little things

Hello Blogworld

I just read Stormy's post at Shelter In The Storm.  I just love the way she lets me peek into her life.  I really appreciate all I am learning from her.  Well in my last post I mentioned noticing how different T is from other guys I have dated. How he takes charge and stands up to me.  Lately I have been noticing how he looks out for me and my kids in regards to the future.  T is going to be moving and I see where is looking out for us in the decisions he is making.  And sometimes putting our needs first.  He isn't telling me.  I guess he is just preparing things for the future.  That really makes me feel loved,cherished and protected.  I like how he is talking thing over with me and getting my input.  We were kinda wrestling today and I thought I had the upper hand until he had me hanging onto him.  Hours later I still don't get how he did it. But he was in control the entire time and just was waiting for me to realize I needed him to get me out of the position I stuck myself in.   I did get kinda lectured yesterday.  Work has been calling me in and I have been overdoing it.  I am down with a super bad cold/sinus thing.  My chest is all congested and my voice goes in and out.  I tried calling off for today but they had nobody able to cover my shift.  T pointed out how much extra I have been doing and where were they when I really needed them.  I need to put myself first and if that means telling work no I can't do overtime that is what I do.  I have a hard time saying no.  But I should not have been around people as sick as I am but had no choice.  T offered to come make me soup and take care of me.  He is just the sweetest guy.  I did tell him no. But it felt good that he wanted to.
Jenny
-
-

2 comments:

  1. Jenny,

    I would have let him come take care of me. It's hard to be sick with kids needing care.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Love,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete