Sunday, February 19, 2012

Listening to the Big Guy

Hi Blogworld,

I have mentioned here that I am having some financial problems.  Well I have been busy dreaming up all sorts of ways to get out of them and never have them happen again.  I have been complain praying but not listening for answers (too busy for that)  Well today He must have had enough.  I kept hearing about trusting in God for solutions.  Bible story at church was David and Goliath.  I bet you know I had been thinking I was David and the problems were Goliath.  But somehow the message got turned around for me that did I believe God was Bigger that the problems and  if so I need to start acting like it.  Boy did that give me something to think about.  Then I come home tonight and my wonderful neighbor fills me in on his idea for buying our rental house(he is upstairs and I live on main floor)  He has lots of research yet to do but that I should not think that moving is the only option I have.  He also wants to see about talking to the landlord about Lowering the rent to a more manageable amount. I don't know if any of this is possible.  What I do know is that I am going to be praying and listening for answers and letting Him direct my steps.  And so I know I need to be reading my bible daily just to keep my focus straight.  I would love if anyone would keep me accountable on this.  I am thinking  reading a chapter of Proverbs daily.  That should be manageable.  Right
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment