Saturday, February 11, 2012

Moving on

Hi Blogworld,

It's seems so weird that it's only been a week with no contact with Bear.  And I am still standing.  I am okay and the world didn't stop spinning.  I think I have spent the last year preparing myself for this.  He ended things Dec 2010 and I fell apart.  So we got back together.  But after Valentine's Day 2011 I started realizing how he was planning his future and I wasn't part of it.  I tried to just take every moment I could to enjoy with him.  But over time I just drifted away.  And last month when I seen him actually packing to move I couldn't face his place.  I still don't know if I will ever be able to love someone like that again.  I hope so.  I don't blame him or hate him.  He is doing what is right for him and what he thinks is best for both of us.  I will always admire him for that strength.  But I will always wonder what it would have been like if things had worked out.  And if I am in denial and he is being a coward and running away I will be so disappointed.  So Bear is my past and I will cherish the memories.  Mr. Right is out there and I get a chance to meet him everyday.
Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, I just stumbled upon your blog. So sorry to hear what you're going through :(

    The future is a tricky thing. My boyfriend and I are young and in a few months I'm going to have to make some big decisions with regard to what to do with my future, how long distance may play out, etc. It's a hard hard thing. I feel for ya! I hope you're able to find someone great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, he's out there :) You have a good attitude and need to keep up your hopeful spirit. Be joyous and just have fun in your life. Have fun being single! When you are not looking, when you are content within, that's when love will grab you suddenly..when you are least expecting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww sweetie. When you least expect it Mr. Right will find his way to you....its exactly as Stormy says....its just how it found me :) it will find you too.
    Hang in there
    Love and hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete