Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Proverbs 21

Hi Blogworld

Well I am keeping up and read Proverbs 21 today.  Verse 30 really caught my attention:"There is no wisdom, no understanding, no counsel, against the Lord." I am not sure I fully understand it but my intial thought was that it meant it's futile to go against God.  And I do believe it is.  How can man take on God and win?  I believe God spoke the world into being.  How can a mere mortal combat that power?  He has no chance of winning.  I realize many people don't believe the bible.  And they have that right.  I realize that God reveals what He chooses to in it.  I realized this morning that the Bible doesn't record the creation of angels.  But I believe they exist.  Why ?  Because of the story of Gabriel visiting Mary and telling her she was to bear Jesus.  I accept this because God is my Heavenly Father and tells me what I need to know and understand.  I do not tell my children everything.  I tell them what I need and want them to know.  Yesterday I seen that there are options I did not see to get out of the financial mess I am in.  I have to believe that the more I seek Him the better off I will be.  It doesn't mean there won't be stress or frustration.  Last night I went to the library I seen the irs forms.  One problem I have been struggling with is needing to file my taxes and not having the money for turbo tax.  Well there on the forms were information on free e filing.  Boy did I want to jump up and dance.  I was so happy.  Come home and walk into my room and find a great big pile of poop on my bed from one of the kittens.  I strip off the bed and start washing stuff.  Come back into room see my flowers knocked over and spill half my snapple trying to pick up the vase. I was so aggravated I wanted to cry.  I just went to bed and could deal with anymore.  But today is a new day and it is snowing out.  I will put the past behind me and be grateful for today.
Hope you have a great day
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment