Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Next Step Is ????

Hi Blogworld,
In my last post I did a good job talking about moving on.  But today I am kinda sitting here trying to figure out what that actually is in action.  I did actually drive past Bear's house and notice mail is piling up in the box.  I actually thought about emailing him and asking him if he wanted me to bring it in for him.  He has avoidance issues and seeing that tells me he is avoiding something in there.  I am proud to say I didn't but I am concerned.  So any ideas on how to take action on moving on?  Not driving by his place would be a start.  I need to find some that don't invovle him.  I will see if there are some activities I can do with my church.  That should be a good place to make some new friends.  Now it is off to bed for me. 
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment