Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wisdom in the Word

Hi Blogworld,
Well I titled my blog Learning on the way.  Did not know how true it would turn out to be.  This week I began reading a chapter of Proverbs everyday.  I intend to do this for the rest of my life. I'm  amazed at the knowledge and wisdom in the bible.  I am really beginning to feel like I am learning.  When I titled my blog I hoped on the way meant on the way to the altar.  But today I think it means the journey of life.  I am learning to trust God and work on my spiritual life.   I still hope to meet someone and marry again.  I believe that man will be a leader in our home. I am trusting in God to bring us together.  This week I have calmed down so much.  My depression has lifted tremendously.  Has anything changed drastically? No I am still in the same position that I was.   The difference is that I am trusting God to guide me and not trying to fix it by myself.  I read many dd blogs and wanted a husband rwould be in charged.  Well I already have a relationship with God and His Son,Jesus who are ready willing and able to lead if I am willing to follow.  No it is not the same as having a flesh and blood husband.  It is a relationship that will continue into eternity.  And They will never let me down, disappoint me, or make me feel worthless.  A human husband would be a good addition but They are enough.  Wow did I get sidetracked...  Gonna have to come back tonight and tell you about all the good stuff in today's chapter.  Check it out for youself and see what you think.
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment