Saturday, February 4, 2012

How to be strong

Hi Blogworld
It's been awhile.  My Bear and I have parted ways.  No contact is what he wants.  It is for the best.  I am sitting here figuring out where to go in life.  How to meet someone new.  So many challenges facing me.
I am in trouble financially.  My child support will be ending in June and I don't know how I will manage without it.  I am so tired of battling life.  Why is everything a battle for me?  I am a nice person,kind and considerate of others.  Why can't I find lasting love?  Why am I never enough?  Why can't I make enough money on my job to support myself and my family?  I can see the black hole of depression looming in front of me and I don't want to go back into it.  I just don't feel strong enough to outrun it.
Someone please help me

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you are having a difficult season in your life.

    For every person who is lonely, there is another who also needs a friend. Why don't you seek out a new friend? Go out in the world with the mission of finding somebody who needs you.

    They are out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. It is my first. You give good advice. I don't know if God is trying to tell the same thing but the message at church today was that we are to go out into the world and reflect the love of Jesus. So I am going to try to.

      Delete
  2. Hey Jenny, finally found your blog, following on from your comment on mine. Im sorry to read what you are going through...please dont think you are not enough for them, think of it as he wasnt enough for you.... :)
    and when you least expect it, the right one will be there for you :)
    love and hugs kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete